The particle way

Monday, August 15, 2005

What was I up to lately?

Well, dealing with 2800 pictures is not fun, especially when my computer (geek alert!) swap drive was set to PIO mode (instead of UDMA)... in short, rather than 40 MB/s, I was swapping in 2 MB/s. Yes, that really hurt. I only noticed (and later fixed) the problem when I was burning the DVDs, after I was done with the pictures editing. Sigh... So, for the past two weeks, I was suffering from diarrhea for the first week, and editing and buring pictures for the second week. Oh, I also managed to run 3 times (6 slow miles twice, 4 fast miles once). More to prepare for the official church sharing. It will be in our church LGCC on Sunday 8/28. Let me know if you are interested, and I will give you more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home