The particle way

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Angel Island camping trip

Recently I went camping with 3 of the my cell group buddies on Angel Island. Nice place! We went there only for 1 night and 2 days. It was surprisingly quiet and nice, and much less windy than expected. I was afraid our heads will be blown away by the wind before the trip :) Our camp site was facing the ocean. Well, a view like this is going to cost you at least a couple of million dollars (if you buy a house in SF with this view :D). We experienced this for one day, $20. Not too bad :) I also consider Angel Island camp sites to be good, much better than the usual American style car camp sites (i.e. the "bring-your-satellite-dish-campsites" :D) I still miss the camp sites in the Canada Algonquin Provincial Park. Anyway, more photos of this trip here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home